- la mitad de los 7 millones de twitteros de obama no existen. son cuentas falsas. porque no hay salario para ellos. no hay trabajo.
- romney tambien dice mentiras porque su promesa de crear 12 millones de empleos es falsa. de hecho entrara quitando empleos: obama, biden, hillary, michelle, la suegra, los que hacen el bbq y atienden el huerto de lechugas, mas todo el servicio secreto por putear en colombia. y de ahi para abajo hasta los carteros y los basureros negros que ni entregan cartas ni recogen basura.
- si se reelige el negro esto se convertira en la sede de los panteras negras. y si gana el mormon, en un club del ku-klux-klan.
- tiene que haber un punto de viraje para dejar de culpar a bush por la economia y lo mejor es votar por romney y empezar a culpar a obama.
- ante la creciente impopularidad de obama, esta terminando sus ultimos anuncios de esta manera: soy el esposo de michelle, y apruebo este mensaje.
- romney dice que entiende a la clase media: en su mansion tiene 5 mucamas, 3 jardineros y 2 choferes.
en fin, cualquiera de estos temas decanta a un indeciso a un lado o al otro. pero yo mejor le diria al indeciso que ni vote ya. no vaya a ser que en el colmo de la indecision cuando llegue a la maquina de votar marque a los dos candidatos y eso invalida la boleta o traba el sistema. y aqui en la florida no podemos tener otro reconteo porque nos sacan de la union, y perdemos todas las ayudas federales. ©varela
be undecided says a lot about the little character of the person. i know fags that have a decision of hell to get into a big fight or to get into a big cock. it has no emilio ichikawa, for example, that he thinks too much about those 2 things, and that's why he lives writing with double meaning against others, without a partner and without transport, 2 basic things in the yuma. it's more, if to me somebody says in cuba that i coould came over here for no driving or fucking, i don't come. because to eat, i would have been there with the quilt of mopping steak, mince of soybean, pea coffee and moringa of yerba buena. so the problem of the indecisive is not hormonal but mental: is an idiot. because being a hesitant voter in the american elections at this point is hell. the grandson of a friend of mine after be questioned, tells you 'rony 2012.' and still more if you live in florida. here you can not hesitate in anything or you lose your ass, they tow your truck or took your house. i don't say the ballot, the wallet or the woman. now the candidates are fighting for the undecided, which is 5% of the electorate. if you see the faces of the undecided. they seem to be smokers who quit and are embittered. or fat that may not lose weight and are pissed up with the scales. and as it's known that the undecided are idiots, with any dumbness they drive them to vote. and then the candidates will put tall tales and even the thousand and one night arabs'. what candidates say in these moments, along with their campaign ads, is already pure joke. look at some examples:
- half of the 7 million obama twitters don't exist. are fake accounts. because there would not have salary for them. there are no jobs.
- romney also tells lies because his promise of creating 12 million jobs is false. in fact he will enter by removing jobs: obama, biden, hillary, michelle, the mother-in-law, which make the bbq and serve the garden lettuce, more the entire secret service by bitching in colombia. and from there down to the postmen and the trashers for no delivering letters or pick up garbage.
- if re-elected the nigga this will become this the headquarters of the black panthers. and if the mormon wins, in a ku-klux-klan club.
- it has to be a turning point to stop blaming bush for the economy and the best thing is to vote for romney and begin to blame obama.
- as the growing unpopularity of obama, he is finishing his last ads in this way: i am michelle's husband, and i approve this message.
- romney says that he understands the middle class: in his mansion he has 5 maids, 3 gardeners and 2 drivers.
in short, any of these issues opts to an undecided on one side or the other. but we better would say to the undecided not to vote already. it will not be that at the high of indecision when it comes to the voting machine, check marks 2 candidates and that invalidates the ballot or locks the system. here in florida we can not have another recount because we'll be fired from the union, and we lose all federal aid.©varela